Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holiday 2011 Favors


Hi Everyone,
Wow, I am sure on a roll! All needed Thanksgiving food items are in the HOUSE! So that of course means that I can get a bit crafty.  I have my annual Board Holiday Dinner in early December so I wanted to get a jump on the table favors and since craft paper and snowmen is my theme for this year I made a nugget holder based on the 2 tag Stampin Up die.  I don't own this die but making a .svg file for this was easy peasy!  All I did was take a basic tag shape. Used my MTC to copy, paste and weld the 2 shapes together.  Easily made a shadow layer with MTC. Filled my page with the shapes and cut with my Cricut Expression.  I stamped and colored the image with plain ole' Sharpie markers.  Hand scored to suit the width of the nuggets.  The best part is the quick spray with my homemade glimmer mist.  I bought spools of rayon raffia ribbon for my gift wrap this year so I used that for the bows.  I made 16 of these for the table at the restaurant. They went so quick I think I will make more.  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday prep before the season gets ahead of us all.  Thanks for stopping by,
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment