Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hi All!

Hi All,
I have not fallen off the earth!  I am in the throws of Halloween, Work, and Family.  So just a quick post to say Hi! and How are ya?  I did the Imagine update and all is Goooooooooood! Darn, I love that machine. Provocraft seems to really be striving to help everyone.  Many people are posting that Provo released to soon.  People keep saying that they want a machine that is complete prior to the release.  No, It does not work that way anymore.  Want to hear about my iphone updates?  To me the  Imagine was ready for release, and now we grow with it.  Everything in tech today works like that.  I don't mind the updating (gives me and Huey time together) I have been playing with the Imagine for about a month and I think that Provo brought a great printer/plotter combo unit to market at an affordable price.  I hope you out there who did buy it hang in there.  I think the updates coming down the pike will be worth the wait. OK enough about the Imagine,  I am happily finishing up this years Halloween crafty goodies and I have been dreaming of Christmas already.  Hope this post finds everyone happy, healthy and enjoying the fall season.  Hope to post some pics soon. Enjoy Halloween 2010! Thanks for visiting.
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment