Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tic...Tac...Boo!

Hi All, I am so in Halloween Mojo 2010, that I can hardly contain myself.  Work, home, laundry seems to be interrupting my flow.  It has been a few exciting weeks around here with the Imagine arriving and birthdays and the season change in general.  Do I dare tell you that the pool is still open?!  I was treated (by my dear dear hubby) to many early birthday presents this year.  One of which was the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio.  People I LOVE this thing.  Simply put it is a 1/2 inch punch with pre-fabricated epoxy domes.  So when I got it I had to come up with something really fun to do with it. So enter my magnetic Tic Tac Boo!  I recycled a tin that I had laying around.  I was so lazy that I painted it with black Stazon (which by the way worked great)  I used cast a spell and old olive stampin up paper to decorate it and the die cuts were from Cricut's Happy Haunting cartridge.  I used my Imagine to cut them out. I used the Shape Studio to make the tic tac toe pieces and my regular printer with my Scrapbook artist 2 software to make the board and inside tag shape.  The magnet was punched with the Shape Studio and it was a recycle fridge magnet from the local pizza place that came in the mail.  I totally love this project because I used so many different supplies.  That's what crafting is to me. USING the things you have.  Not to get to corny but I would really like to thank all the manufacturers I just mentioned because I feel that the quality of all the products were 100% .  I felt my creative juices flowing and not one of the products let me down. I guess I should mention too that I used my all time favorite Xyron 2" adhesive runner and my 2 way Zig glue pen as well.  Normally, I try not to make wishes, and when I do I try to wish for good health for family, world peace, happiness for all, but I have to say right now if I had a wish it would be to have hour after hour of hands on time to play with all these fantastic craft supplies. Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope your Halloween 2010 brings you some crafty mojo as well.   Lysa

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooooh this is so darn cute! I love it! absolutely adoarble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea of a tic-tac-toe card !!

    ReplyDelete