Thursday, September 30, 2010

Words On Walls

Hi All,
I have been decorating for Halloween all week.  I started on Saturday and now that it is Thursday the primping has begun. Tonight I just wanted a little something above the picture by the front door and now that we all know I am totally in LOVE with the BOO on the cricut Happy Haunting cart, I just could not resist making a BOO for the wall. I know ... I know its a bit redundant using the same graphic here, there and everywhere .... but com'on that BOO! is so pretty.  I just can't get enough of it.  I think provocraft did a great job with this cart and I need to mention that the bats are from the Oct 31 cart.  I have been having a blast with both.  Thanks to you all for letting me share my love for Halloween.  I have 1 more goodie I hope to finish this weekend and post.  And then I have to settle in to making my favors.Wishing all of you a crafty Halloween and thanks for stopping by.
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome--you really she be designing somewhere--I can't believe you are not. Amazing talent you have

    ReplyDelete