Monday, September 20, 2010

A Halloween Tag

WOW .... I really am having a blast with the Imagine.  I am in love with this oh so swirly BOO from the Happy Haunting cartridge. I just could not resist using it again.  This tag will look great attached to a candy box or just sitting on my mantel next to my jack-o-lantern.  So sorry the picture does not show the dimension. The goblin, the BOO, the pumpkin and bat are all popped up but you cant see it. I really love how it came out.  Hope you like it too!  Thanks for visiting.
Lysa

5 comments:

  1. HI Lysa,
    I'm having a hard time falling in love with my imagine-are you printing all of this on the imagine?
    I love this card--it's absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the ghost flying in front of the gate--and that jackie--he almost scares me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it.....your tag is absolutely perfect. Great job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have the imagine. I love this project, your ghost is just too cute.
    Minta

    Check out my blog to see my project.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (Belated) World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete