Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Does Paper Last????

Look at this people ... this is my proof that paper can last. A goblin just like this was sitting at each place setting at my daughters 1st birthday party.  Yes ... that event was celebrated in 1988!  I have three of these paper twist goblins that remained with me after the party.  He is made from paper capers paper twist.  The bow tie was made from black pipe cleaner stems and the eyes were cut from scrap fabric that I had kicking around at the time.  So maybe these simple paper decorations are not the most artistic and even though they look weathered and worn, as they get unpacked each year they remind Paul and myself of happy times.  To be honest the more worn they look, the more ghostly they appear.  Thanks for visiting and hope you all are getting your crafty Halloween mojo going!
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment