Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bunnies! Easter Is Here ...


Lindt Bunnies .... they are my fav!  Who could not love a 1 by 1 3/4 inch chocolate bunny?  I have been crafting with this little chocolate bunny for a while and I never once have put him in a basket. Go figure, why would I put this little Easter bunny in a basket? Well this year I did.  I kept the basket as simple as I could because I had so many that I needed to make.  My new habit is printing paper so that just added to the time frame.  I have now become a fan of Stampin Up digital downloads and have added a after market ink system to my HP printer so I feel like I can print my little heart out and not worry about the cost of ink.  Now if only I could just learn to take a decent digital picture of the crafts I make!!!  I hope everyone has a fantastic Easter weekend and blessing to everyone.  Thanks for visiting.  Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment