Thursday, April 7, 2011

WOW! I WON!!

Look what came to play in my craftroom!  I am so excited!  Craftcritique had offered up this oh so cool xyron 9 inch adhesive runner as a prize for entering a tutorial for any project you have made.  So I posted the diaper cake video from 2007.  AND I won!!  It was so exciting watching the voting for over a week.  Everyone here was glued to the website.  I must say there were so many neat projects and entries.  I voted for Valita's heart couple.  Paul and I have actually made the heart punch couple from her tutorial.  Valita does amazing things. What I love so much about her art is that she shows you how to use punches you own in a different way.  People please the woman can make flowers out of the stampin up owl punch.  Now that is an artist!  I entered my diaper cake video.  To be honest it is the only tutorial I have.  I would love to make more videos and more tutorials.  Maybe I will now.  I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for my video and give a special shout out to my daughter Samantha, and my best girl Nadine, my hubs Pauly and my friend Jason for their constant support, friendship and for putting up with my twisted self.  Thanks again to everyone and to craftcritique too.  I just can't wait to play with xyron runner.  I am blessed to have so many people around me who continually inspire me to keep on crafting.  THANKS TO EVERYONE .....Now go make yourself a diaper cake or CALL ME and I'll make one for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment