Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Favorite Sign Of Spring!


Hi Everyone,
For sure my favorite sign of spring is those little Lindt bunnies that appear for Easter.  I use them every year for my Easter treats.  They are the perfect size bunny for creating crafty yummy goodness.  This year is a tiny basket that I based on the Hot Off the Press basket template.  I saw the template online and it was easy to draw it out in my KnK studio software.  The bonus to creating the file is that now I can size it to suit the treat that will go inside.  I cut them with the ZING using MTC, which is so easy to do since I can copy and paste between the two software programs.  I love and use both programs.  I used Stamp'in crumb cake cardstock and punched the handle with my Stamp'in up ribbon punch.  I am still on a kraft color kick that hit me at Christmas, so no pastels this year.  I like natural tones here for the basket and I think the gold bunny looks cute along side the browns.  I only have a bit of brown bakery string so I not to much ribbon work on the basket.  I like the way they came out and I hope to get enough done so that I can take some to work as well as have some for our family's Easter dinner table.  Now I just have to get them made before I start eating the little guys.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment