Monday, August 26, 2013

So Many Rubber Bands, So Little Time!

Hi Everyone,
I have one picture for you. I just had to show you all how obsessed we are with the Rainbow Loom.  3 girls and one week and this is what you have. And can I tell you is this does not include the bracelets we have given to our friends (and that was a lot!) Here is the pic:
Wow, that is a lot of bracelets! Check out the barrette I made in the center.  So much fun and a craft that has all the girls in the house talking and working together.  3 generations held together by a simple rubber band, now that's what I call Awesome Crafty Goodness! Thanks for stopping by,
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of bracelets!! I love the barrette! So cool that you ladies are having a blast with this loom and these rubber bands! I just got an ad from Michaels about it and of course the Today Show has been talking about it too. lol So I gotta get me one or two for the grand-daughters! Awesome crafty goodness for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete