Sunday, March 30, 2014

Card In A Box File

Hi Everyone,
Finally a moment to sit down a blog!  We are so busy with family things and work that other things are falling to the wayside.  I just could not let the month of March end without getting a post up.  Here it is! I just love all the "Cards In A Box" that are all over the internet.  Pinterest has page after page of them. I made a digi file for one so that I could make it my own.  Here is a picture of the file:
So Cute!!!! Here is a close up of the card you see above:
I want to make a Halloween themed one next!
Here is the link to the .PDF file:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/0wg6gi98e941g8t/card_in_a_box_with_notes.pdf
For my MTC peeps the file is at this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ekqo5594q43w4z9/card_in_a_box_mtc.mtc
I hope you give this card file a try.  I like mine because the top fold over is smaller that the bottom.  Most are equal in size but I think the smaller top makes the card more interesting.  Please leave me some bloggy love by way of a comment if you like the file. Feel free to use and share the file but do try to link back to me.
Have a great day and check back as I am hoping to start getting some Easter goodness going.
Lysa

5 comments:

  1. Lysa, just love your project! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these little box cards so much fun Lysa?! I love yours, it is just filled with awesome goodness!! Glad you had a chance to post. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! And thanks for the .mtc file! Hope I get a chance to try this.

    Luv2scrap81 (MTC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the file, trying it now. You are very generous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your card and file.

    ReplyDelete