Thursday, July 22, 2010

CHA is almost here

Hello All,
Yes, CHA summer is upon us.  Soon all of us who are not attending can watch video reviews and read about all the fall crafty fun that will soon be available in a store near us.  I am on the edge of my seat waiting for a glimpse of the new Cricut Imagine.  Now we all know the boards are a buzz with info and even a picture.  There is rumor of a contest.  I myself have posted all over the place that I will be first on line for this.  Yeah I don't even have a clue about specs or what it can do. But I am telling you now I am on line to buy.  Yes, that would be me.  Printing and cutting my heart out for the fall and winter '10 season.  I am on board!  A long awaited stand alone printer cutter. Why. that's every papercrafter's dream.  Really it has been my dream since the wishblade.  I love that blue machine.  It works, but not good enough.  I waste paper due to alignment issues.  I have also used my KNK and gee it is a bit complicated for print and cuts, and yes I have used the hinge method with the cricut but .... none of them are on the mark.  I know that there are industrial versions on the market that can fulfill my needs but  a whopping price tag of about $3000.00. I just can't swing it.  I mean I am an average Joette.  I can't do it. So if Provocraft can bring that into my space for under $1000.00 then I am thinking they may have a winner.  Without any info I need to say it would have to be able to import any .jpeg or .png file.  I would have to be able to draw my own cut lines to surround the imported image.  I would like to be able to export in a standard file format like an .svg.  I would like to be able to buy replacement ink locally. I would like to be able to use the cartridges I already own.  Will it fulfill these hopes?  Ahhh, time will surely tell.  I know I can't wait.  Sorry for the rant but my family and friends just don't want to hear me talk about it anymore. Thanks for visiting and check out the just a scrappin link and joy's life link for updated info on the Imagine.  Those girls have it all goin' on.
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment