Monday, November 29, 2010

WOW! Look At The Pretty Ribbon

                                                                Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I rarely take advantage of black Friday shopping deals.  I am more the cyber Monday type.  But, this year the Hubby got me up and out not just on Friday but Saturday too!  Joann's had this $24.95 ribbon ladder on sale for $7.99.  I loved it.  And Paul made it even better.  He bought me 2 and took one apart, flipped it and put the 2 back together to create one big boy ribbon ladder.  It is actually facing backward and mounted to the wall.(don't you just love our circa 1950's paneling?) Now I can remove the row and move the current season shades to the lower easy reach area.  I can now even see my ribbon inventory and stop over buying!(ok, so that is so not going to happen.)  I just love it.  The holiday weekend went so fast.  The house is totally decorated and we are in full Christmas mode.  I have started my favors and also did a quick craft with Rory.  Now the crafty fun can begin as the house is in order.
Thanks for visiting,
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment