Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And For When You Need A Quickie!

Nothing but nothing can beat the Sour Cream Container.  I just love this favor.  So super simple for any occasion. There are instructions all over the internet for these but really all you need is a piece of paper about 5 by 4 inches.  Though,  I have made them in all sizes.  Some bigger than others.  I have even done a photo template of my granddaughter as a birthday party favor.  You don't even really need the crimp-er as you can set a piece of sticky strip in the end seams and use your score board to create the crimp.  The crimp-er does make it go a bit faster. You are simply creating a tube that you fill and crimp in opposite directions.  I love these because when I need a last minute favor or even filler for a group of favors, they are quick and easy.  Enjoy the evening and thanks for visiting!
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. You're right! The sour cream container is a great favor box! I made a bunch of these last year and they were a bit hit! Yours are gorgeous! I love them!

    ReplyDelete