Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Shout Out To Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist and Denise Too!


Hi All,
Happy Weekend To Everyone!!  I have been falling behind on so many things lately, one of which is all of my pictures. Last winter I had made a commitment to myself that I would keep up on the 2010 year of pictures.  After all it was the start of a new decade.  Well, true to form I don't think I printed one picture this year and here we are in August.  I got bit by some inspiration from Denise (Hi Denise) over at Purple Paper Paradise when she started to get going with her digital pages.  They are awesome!  Denise is doing hybird pages combining digi with the traditional layout style. AWESOME!!! So inspired by her blog I put down the Halloween paper and went back to my friend Huey.  I had bought DSA2 back in I think February.  I have been using it to make bookmarks and coasters.  Melinda over at the yahoo Funtime group has made some great youtube videos.  Please check out this software.  I think it is fantastic.  I think the company is in England but I am not sure.  They even have a free version available.  I have been enjoying playing around with the software and only wish I had hours and hours to spend learning everything it can do.  I think the next page I make I will try Denise's technique and and add some traditional embellishments to my page. Thanks Denise and thanks to DSA2 also.  Have a great day and thanks for visiting.
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Lysa! I am glad that I have inspired you as you have done the same for me. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete