Monday, August 9, 2010

Trick or Treat ... Something Sweet

I had a blast with this carrier box and tag from last year.  I just loved the saying "Eat, Drink, and Be Scary". I mean I aspire to these three things on daily basis.  I saw the saying as a rubber stamp (pretty sure it was Stampin up) but I needed my own take on it.  So Huey, the vaio helped out.  The carrier was the sizzix die that I made digital so that I could cut them with the plotter.  I made 20 or so of these.  The names and tags were all done on the computer and then hand punched with Stampin Up punches.  I think these came out great.  The carrier base is recycled report covers and the designer paper is Stampin Up "Cast a Spell" from last year.  That paper is now available as a digital download from them.  I just loved that paper and was so excited when I was able to get it as a digi paper.  I think my favorite part is the silver thread and the spider.  The side you see has the Ghirardelli chocolates and on the other side is 6 wrapped Hershey nuggets.  They went over big.  This year I am thinking a coffin box and have started working on them.  I have a few days off from work next week so I plan on really getting organized for the fall crafting season.  I feel the summer is coming to a crashing halt, and I am so not ready for the cooler weather.  Hope you all are enjoying the day and thanks for visiting!
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. Again these are great! My son is a BIG fan of Halloween so in the past few years, I have gone crazy with it for him! These are great, I think I may have to make some this year! My to do list is getting longer!

    ReplyDelete