Friday, August 6, 2010

Signs of Halloween

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to the weekend! I have been digging through old pictures to find pictures of Halloween crafts that I have made and I must say I get side tracked.  I have been loving seeing pictures of family and friends from past years as I hunt for pictures to use on the blog.  My goal was to focus on pictures that I could post but it has been wonderful to see all these great pictures from the past.  I also have come to the conclusion that I should take a photography class.  Really I can't take a picture worth a darn.  So please look past the poor photography and try to imagine how nice the object looks up close.  I hope to really start banging out some Halloween treats this weekend.  I made this sign back in '06.  The font is my most favorite Halloween font called "Agatha".  I just love it and use it for almost all my Halloween text.  I used my KnK to make these signs and I have the file if anyone wishes to have it. The text has been converted to path so if you don't have the font you will still be able to cut it.  Just leave a comment and I will be more than happy to share. Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting. Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment